Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 57: Day off number 3 in Toronto and back to Mississauga


Agnes took me around Toronto today and showed me a few of her favourite hang outs and areas. We also had a look at the CN Tower just from the outside as it is 25 dollars to go up and you have to line up for over an hour, which could be hard work in the humidity. Toronto is a buzzing city and a lot different to any of the other Canadian cities I have visited. It has a lot more character than anywhere else and a lot more going on, it reminded me of London. We managed to get some sushi while we were there and that made our day as we haven't had any sushi since leaving Vancouver. In Canadian cities Sushi is cheap and so good and there are sushi places everywhere so you get a bit hooked on it. Anyway Toronto gets a thumbs up from me.

No comments: