Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 58: Day off number 4 in Midland at Agnes' parents boat


Today we set off to their boat which is in Midland on Georgian Bay, Lake Huron. There was no wind in the morning so we had to motor it to the island we were going to chill on. We chilled off the island for most of the day and it was perfect. We spent the day lying around on the boat and swimming, the perfect day to get us refreshed and ready to go tomorrow. On the way back to the Marina we put the sails up and sailed in. It was my first time on a sail boat and they let me steer for a bit. I think I will learn how to sail as it is amazing and would be such a great skill to have.
Well that it is it for our days off. Hopefully tomorrow it won't be to hard to get back on the saddle. My legs have finally stopped hurting so it should be a breeze. The aim is to go 100km to Darlington Provincial Park. I thought it would be rude not to go to Darlington while here.

No comments: