Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 68: Trois Rivieres to Quebec City 135km

Today was the first day of rain since Thunder Bay as far as I can remember. It was a miserable ride but we cycled fast and it eventually stopped raining when we were approaching Quebec City. It was a great feeling to know that we had a house to stay in and not behind a grocery store. We stayed with Guylaine and Robert who treated us very well. They fed us good food and wine and we enjoyed their company very much.
Naomi has decided to join us and cycle to Halifax, which is great news. Due to the bad weather I didn't get around to taking any pictures of Quebec City, which is disappointing.

1 comment:

jeanette said...

I like to travel by bike like you but it was not possible travelling in China so I went like a backpacker.
See my web http://marie-jeanette.tripod.com/